RME (Reliability Maintenance Engineering) Intern
· Currently working towards a Bachelor degree in Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical/Electrical or Electronics engineering, Robotics, Computer Engineering, Machine Learning
· Written and verbal communication skills in English and the local language.
· Right to work in the country you are applying for.
· Problem solving mindset, proactive issue resolution skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
· You are able to demonstrate curiosity and pro-activity, which will allow you to gain greater autonomy in the course of the internship and make the most of your time with us to fully achieve your learning and development goals.
· Results-driven with analytical skills and the ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices.
· Strong decision-making skills, that use sound reasoning and when required use consultation to achieve consensus.
· The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
· Solid understanding of principals, theories and concepts in mechanical, electrical, or software engineering
· Comfortable using hand tools
· Hands on experience with the ability to craft simple proof-of-concept models
· Ability to work successfully in a fast-moving environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
· Previous working knowledge of project management tools is a plus.
- Art der Anzeige
- Gewünschtes Studium
Elektrotechnik & Informationstechnik
Electronic System Engineering
Mechatronik & Informationstechnik
Service Management and Engineering
Funktionaler und konstruktiver Ingenieurbau
- Gesuchter Karrierestatus
- Sprache am Arbeitsplatz
- Art des Unternehmens